486978-400 Nike Air Max 2009+ Varsity Royal/Varsity Royal
The ultra light upper of the Air Max+ 2009 is constructed with Flywire technology. This groundbreaking technology debuted 2008 in Beijing and acts like synthetic tendons to provide targeted support and a dynamic fit. The full-length Cushlon midsole combines plush cushioning with springy resilience for comfort and protection. The full-length, articulated Max Air unit provides maximum cushioning and allows for a smoother, more natural range of motion while running.
• Removal of the Pebax cage for
softer cushioning and protection.
• An engineered heel collar that conforms to heel shape for a plush fit.
• Increased rubber coverage under the Max Air-Sole unit that leads to increased durability.
• A dynamic mesh upper that provides a premium blend of lightweight comfort and breathability.
• Single-layer Ortholite® sockliner with Fitsole geometry that adds a measure of cushioning and support.
• Strategically-placed lugs and a Waffle outsole configuration through the forefoot for optimal traction, durability and cushioning.
• Flex grooves engineered into the midsole and outsole enhance flexibility through propulsion.